Mambu is a renowned cloud banking solution globally. The finance sector is one of the most lucrative businesses hence Mambu alternatives compete highly from two major factors: ease of use and flexibility.
Selecting a cloud banking solution can be a sensitive process because of the nature of this industry. Therefore, you need to ensure that you choose the best solution that best suits what you have in mind and is scalable through the years. Cheer up! It doesn’t have to be a difficult process altogether. This is because we have picked some of the best and most dependable platforms just for you. Read on and make sure you pick one that best suits you.
Top 11 Mambu Alternatives In 2022
When thinking about Mambu alternatives, Jisort.com is one of those options you don’t want to miss out on. Jisort is a reliable cloud microfinance system and lending platform that automates transactions in the following institutions:
- Lending organizations
- Microfinance institutions
- credit unions
- Other MFIs.
One outstanding functionality is that Jisort is integrated fully to both the banks and mobile money. Some of the products and services they provide include bulk SMS, loan books, core banking system, accounting systems, savings and deposits, cloud systems, and mobile lending. Signing up at Jisort is absolutely free so you can freely check it out and purchase a package of your choice.
This is an award-winning cloud-based banking platform that supports financial organisations around the world. So far they have signed up about 70 financial institutions from 18 countries globally and served up to 1.6 million clients. Their pricing plan is customised to individual needs hence accommodating all sizes of MFIs. some of their services include:
- Digital Field Application (DFA) that improves loan officer efficiency hence increasing the revenue
- Mobile money integration with various networks worldwide. This functionality helps clients repay their loans and save over their mobile phones.
- SMS module. This one keeps you connected with customers using the automated SMS module.
Bricknode is a scalable cloud-based platform that provides foundational infrastructure for financial operations. It provides composable infrastructure for financial institutions and supports digitalization within those organisations to create seamless functionality and end-user experiences. A key highlight is that Bricknode has over 33,000 financial products on the platform hence you can be sure that there is something for everyone. Some of their services include:
- Brokerage – a white label solution for automated investing in funds, stocks, currencies, bonds, and so much more.
- Lending – this is a plug and play solution that takes care of all the IT infrastructure and operations needed for your lending business.
- Projects – you can get customised assistance in getting suitable software for your business.
This is one of the industry-leading banking solutions focused on digitizing both traditional and emerging financial institutions. They have more than 32 services and products and operate in more than 100 countries. Finacle provides a cloud-agnostic digital banking solution that helps banks achieve seamless customer experiences and extensive automation. Some of their services include:
- Finacle core banking solution
- Digital engagement suite
- Finacle cash management suite
- Corporate banking suite
- Finacle trade connect
- Payments solution
- Online banking solution
Financial technology and services provider providing solutions to more than 150 clients in 30 countries. Their workforce of more than 2000 employees ensures that you get world-class service and assistance to boost your digital efficiency. Some of their solutions are focused on the following target audience:
- Retail and commercial banks
- Wealth investment managers
- Challenger and neo banks
- Private banks
This is an enterprise-class, cloud-ready, open, scalable, digital banking solution. It allows banks to rapidly deliver digital capabilities without changing their core banking platforms. The special thing about Oracle is that it can integrate with any core processor and affect all lines of business. Some of the solutions that they provide include:
- Oracle banking APIs
- Banking virtual account management
- Oracle banking payments
- Corporate banking
- Banking Liquidity management
This is a fast-growing digital company that focuses on strengthening financial institutions in the following ways:
- Providing smooth customer and employee experiences across various designs
- Improving the speed and flexibility of financial systems
All these efforts are geared towards delivering measurable business results and delivering beyond the promise to their customers’ expectations. To prove their commitment to growth, they have recently developed the latest version of the world’s leading lean customer experience platform (CXP), which is the CXP 5.5. Some of the solutions they provide are:
- Corporate banking
- Retail banking
- Wealth management
- SME banking
nCino is a worldwide leader in cloud banking. They have a centralized structure and their services are aimed at providing speed, convenience, and trust to their customers. This can be highlighted from the achievements that nCino clients have experienced: 127% increase in account opening completion rates, 22% increase in efficiency, 92% reduction in service costs, and so much more that they continue to achieve.
Some of the services they provide include:
- Portfolio analytics
- Deposit account opening
- Commercial banking
- Small business
A combination of cutting-edge banking with flexible and extensive business support is an exemplary duo that you would want to check out. They use cloud-native and agnostic technology to put Temenos Transact together and serve retail, corporate, treasury, wealth, and payments. Currently, they serve over 1000 banks in more than 150 countries which depend on them for creative ideas on how to expand their market. Their products are unmatched in capability and depth and include the following:
- Wealth management
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
Turnkey Lender is quite unique from most of the other Mambu alternatives that we have highlighted here. This is because they focus mostly on providing lending services for all types of businesses. It can be traditional lenders, traditional lenders, or even embedded lenders.
One of the best parts about this Mambu alternative is that you can always get a standby automation expert who will guide you to creating a market-leading lending platform to get yourself earning some really good profit.
- Liferay Digital Experience Platform
Liferay can be best described as one platform that provides endless solutions. Their tailored solutions make it possible to build a fast, secure, and unique solution for all your business challenges. Here are some of the possible solutions you can introduce to your business:
- Improve employee productivity by making it possible for them to easily find resources and get the job done quickly.
- Increase B2B online revenue by replacing manual purchasing with digital commerce. In addition, you will be in a better position to meet customer expectations.
- Create customer self-service experiences whereby customers can resolve their issues without a live rep hence reducing the cost of customer service.
- Unify disparate systems to create a better experience out of a patchwork of silos and legacy systems to enable users get things done quickly.
You can be part of Liferay either as a partner, developer, or customer. Click here for more details on how you can achieve this.
The majority of the Mambu alternatives highlighted above have a lot in common. One of the most noticeable ones is that their products and services are quite similar. Doing thorough research on the specific product you want to get is a great way to narrow down your options and eventually get your the best fit.